Re: cellulitis rt hind and rt front in IR mare - not critical - Dr. Kellon and group

turn3barrelhorses@...

I may be the only person on the planet without a digital camera
My idea- FWIW- besides the camera phone; take pictures the "old fashioned" way, with film. Even one of the disposables take surprizing clear pictures for not a lot of money. After development upload them via scanner & send them into the group.
If you don't have a scanner at home I'm sure one of the business centers such as Kinko's, could be used & here they charge a nominal fee if you're on their equipment for only a short amount of time.
I've also found the people at those types of places to be incredibly helpful with accomplishing what actually needs to be done, as I myself am very computer illiterate.

HTH!
Alexis
So AZ