Re: Boots suitable for riding

Saucier Kathy

Sarah,
These boots come highly recommended although I have no personal experience with them. Developed by an endurance rider who was tired of boots coming off, wearing out quickly or rubbing. Click on "install/remove" and then click on video. Good detailed video of how they go on. There is a measurement page on there too.
http://www.b4boots.com/index.html
(I do not sell these nor do I profit or even know anyone who profits from these, I've just heard rave revues that they are better than anything out there)
Kathy S.
2005
Texas

--- In EquineCushings@yahoogroups.com, "woodsarahgreen" <sarah_greenwood@...> wrote:
Hi- I am looking for a pair of boots suitable for riding....