Re: platinum performance metabolic support?// APF alternative

Erin R. <figure1789@...>

Hey Laura!! I'm getting ready to do the same thing by ordering those
ingredients!! So how much of the concoction are you giving, if individually
it is 1-2 T. each? I don't see a problem doing this at all. Now what is
that last ingredient needed? I've misplaced my paper with it all written
down.

Did you know that the eleutherococcus senticosus is actually what we call
Siberian Ginseng? And it's not a true ginseng. Here's a little ditty I
copied:

Eleuthero is a distant relative of Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng). Also known
commonly as touch-me-not and devil's shrub, eleuthero has been most
frequently nicknamed Siberian ginseng in this country.

Eleuthero is native to the Taiga region of the Far East (south-eastern part
of Russia, northern China, Korea, and Japan). The root and the rhizomes
(underground stem) are used.

I found APF to be great, but extremely cost prohibitive, too. All my Money
Trees got mysteriously defoliated and died. Nothing, nothing would revive
them. <<VBG

Erin and Mr. Nick *Go Morgans!!!*

Ohio

11/07