APF alternative Dr. Kellon please

Monique Warren

I would LOVE to find a less expensive alternative ! APF about breaks the bank !

Are these herbs safe for long term use ? If my memory serves me right Siberian Ginseng is not. Something about the way APF extracts the whatever that makes it safe for long term use.

Siberian ginseng is LIKELY SAFE for most adults when used short-term. While side effects are rare, some people can have drowsiness, changes in heart rhythm, sadness, anxiety, muscle spasms, and other side effects. In high doses, increased blood pressure might occur.

Hormone-sensitive conditions such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids: Siberian ginseng might act like estrogen. If you have any condition that might be made worse by exposure to estrogen, don't use Siberian ginseng.

Diabetes: Siberian ginseng can affect blood sugar levels. Monitor your blood sugar carefully if you take Siberian ginseng and have diabetes.

Mental conditions such as mania or schizophrenia: Siberian ginseng might make these conditions worse. Use with caution.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-985-Siberian+Ginseng+GINSENG,+SIBERIAN.aspx?activeIngredientId=985&activeIngredientName=Siberian+Ginseng+(GINSENG%2C+SIBERIAN)&source=2

Anyone else ?

Monique
San Diego