Help for new member in dealing with oral ulcers

Carlynne Allbee

Dee,

You posted:  "The biggest problem is the oral abcess which is not responding to antibiotics. The area has been x-rayed but the vet is unable to remove the infected tooth without operating on her. "

An oral abcess to me is a sore in the mouth, but different from an abcessed tooth.   Which does she have?  I ask because it might make a difference to people who can offer suggestions.  For example, when I have a sore in my mouth, I would use warm salt water or hydrogen peroxide.  An abcessed tooth needs antibiotics.

Sending healing thoughts,

Carlynne Allbee
Lakeside, CA Mar 07