GreenGuard Muzzle

edain_rides <edain@...>

Has anyone bought a GreenGuard muzzle? How do you like it? And, where did you buy it? From an internet search, I found only one tack shop in England that sells them online, but they can't send to the U.S.
Fortunately, I have a cousin who lives in Cambridge, England, and I can have it sent to her, and she can send it to me. And, since it is on backorder at the tack shop (The Saddlery) that means I won't get it for probably 6 weeks (and the grass is growing......yes, I know I should have done this in January).

(I cross-posted this on ECHorsekeeping)

Thanks,
Barbara
Southwest PA