Re: Abscess?Ellie/was:hay test

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Hi Candy,

Did your farrier make the changes to Ellie's trim based on the suggestions that were posted on BFHC?

Hope you see continued improvement with Ellie.

Kathy

2007/SE WI

--- In EquineCushings@..., "jgpigger" <forpets@...> wrote:

Now for the new an wonderful edveloping news!! I do think its an abscess. My farrier came yesterday and I had her look at her. She immediately said an abcess. But you whats weird, is way back in Dec. when she foundered, I never thought founder, I thought abcess. So I think you stumbled on the founder issue via the abcess, (which neither vet suggested).