Re: New to list - I'm also new to list - Meg

Saucier Kathy

Meg, here we cross paths again! I am so sorry to hear about your Icey but so glad you found this group. I know 5 years ago this whole experience with IR (& Cushing's in our case) changed how I looked at those lush grassy pastures.

You are in the best hands.
Mandy gave you great advice!
Create the case history so they can best help you, read files, ask questions.
The files are so full of information. This experience will cause you to be miles ahead of others in your knowledge of horse nutrition and care. That's the good side.
Check out the "Safe Feed" file for info on how to get the ODTB cubes here in north TX if you end up going this route versus soaked hay.
Again, you are in GOOD HANDS here.

Kathy
in North Texas
January 2005 - Magic who crossed the rainbow bridge July 2008