Re: flavor enhancers

jgpigger

Hi Tammy
I don't know how much flax is in my custom blend, Todd just said they add a bit to add paltability.
Dr. Kellon has given me these specifics and I am not going to change what she has recommened. So I don't know why your horse and my horse are not on the same formula, there must be a reason for Ellie getting additional flax, all I know is Lisa says she looks stunning! candy 2010 michigan

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Shawn" <murph1968@...> wrote:

Candy,
I think we're wondering just how much flax she is getting as it MIGHT not be necessary to add extra IF your Horsetech supp mix already contains flax as a base. My supp mix from Horsetech has a flax base and I feed ONE cup a day of it...

Tammy
2002
Mn