Re: flavor enhancers

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Candy, We are trying to help you get Ellie to eat her supplements. that is why you posted, correct? No one is asking you to change Dr. Kellon's recommendations. I know from personal experience through "owner" error that I have either over fed or under fed a supplement or nutraceutical. It happens to all of us. That is why I ask for help or double check the dosage, etc.

You could either call Todd at HT and ask him for your formula because he probably has it on file or you could ask Dr. Kellon to check the supplement amounts you listed in your post yesterday.

Kathy

SE WI/2007