Re: flavor enhancers

Kathy Brinkerhoff

If I were in your place, I would call Horse Tech and ask them to email you a copy of the label information or the formula of your custom supplement. I am looking at my label right now and on the upper left corner it tells me what each 3 oz (85 grams) will provide. In my supplement for example: Zinc 525 mg, Copper 175 mg and so on. My daily dosage of copper, zinc, etc are in about 2 1/2 oz of stabilized flax. My feeding directions are to feed one scoop of the product (flax base plus supplements) which is 3 oz or 85 mgs per day. We need to know how much of each mineral/supplement is in each daily dose and how much flax carrier is used in each daily dose.

It occurred to me that perhaps based on your supplement needs for Ellie that you may have needed a larger amount of flax in your daily dose to help the supplements be more palatable and perhaps you may have also been instructed to feed the supplement more than once a day....again, more palatable? Hopefully, when we see the formula and directions we can be more helpful in getting a flavoring to entice Ellie to eat her supplements.

Kathy

SE WI/2007

--- In EquineCushings@..., "jgpigger" <forpets@...> wrote:

I am not desputing the help, I am wondering if you want the mg? of each? I dont' understand your question. candy 2010 michigan