Re: BET Labs, breeding cushings mares...

apschrock@...

<< I've been treating her symptoms with thyrol-l quite well,
although I did try cypro about 4 years ago & it seemed effective for
about 6 months, then no longer seemed to work. >>

Can you elaborate on this? What indicated the Cypro no longer seemed
effective? Strider (age 22) seems to be drinking/peeing a normal amount but
her summer coat came in wavy. Slick and shiny but wavy.

That is exciting about doing ET on your mare! We are familiar with it with
cattle since we are on a dairy farm, but didn't know it was being done on
mares.

Best of luck with her!
Ann