Re: feedback on correct toe length (Plus farrier tools to maintain it safely?)

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Hi Shannon, I think a good place to start with building your library is to rent, borrow or buy Pete Ramey's "Under the Horse". I think it will help you to visualize the great advice you are being given by Linda and Nancy in reference to hoof form and trim. Pete, also, has some great free articles on is site. www.hoofrehab.com

Kathy
2007/SE WI

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Shannon" <skgserenity@...> wrote:
Excellent point on building up a library both online and in actual books along these lines. My library on horseshoeing/farrier stuff is more than a decade old I'm ashamed to say.