Frizzer's Blood Work August

runwayknitting2

Could someone look at Frizzer's bloodwork and tell me why in May his insulin reading was 85.0 and now is 2.1 (low) normal 5-20
Dont remember his glucose last time but it was normal.
Now it's 48 (low) normal 80-125.
The Vet says Frizzer is no longer considered IR which is such great news, just don't understand the big difference.
I have posted his blood work in his file.
Also tomorrow is his big day for trimming with Jennifer from Tennesee.
Am nervous but at the same time I keep hearing only good things about her and hope her trim helps his soreness.
Thanks
Pam
April 2010
Alabama