Dazzle's new test results

Joan and Dazzle

As many of you know, Dazzle is the princess of my life. I've had problems for years that revolved around her painful cycles. What's been the absolute worst is that her insulin and ACTH have gotten progressively worse. She was on a low sugar/starch/fat diet. She was on pergolide. Nothing I did seemed to help.

With Dr. Kellon's guidance, we tried a new protocol several months ago. I couldn't believe the difference. I've subsequently run the tests 2 more times (because I couldn't believe it), each time, the numbers were excellent.

Test....... 7/15/2009 ...... 7/10/2010
Glucose.... 121 .............. 97
Insulin.... 146 .............. 29

Her crest is gone. Her udders are flat.

Another horse has recently gone on this protocol with similar results.

If you have the diet in place, but still have bad numbers, and would like more information, please contact Dr. Kellon privately at
drkellon <at> gmail.com

Joan and Dazzle
EC Primary Response Team
Anaheim, CA 2006