From: dogs2cats1horse
To: EquineCushings@...
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2010 6:12 PM
Subject: [EquineCushings] Chaste Tree Berry

HI
My 29 yr old pony/arab/quarter horse was diagnosed w/cushings in 1998!
He is on ciprohepdadine and thyro-L, joint supplements and hoof supplements. I've been reading about chaste tree berry for cushing horses. Tried it but he won't eat it( and this horse eats anything). I read that the chaste tree berry can be helpful...who has tried it and how did you feed it?
Thanks, Mary