Re: Hay analysis/spreadsheet

Jean

This time around you won't need Phosphorus though. You could add a little Magnesium like you had figured.
Thank you Jennie,
I have a question about the calculations on the spreadsheet. On the column that reads "Supplement manual entry/calculated" I don't add any figures to that column. They all seem to be calculated in some way. Is that correct? Is that the column that tells what my supps should be? For example the Magnesium figure, I did not add that in. This balancing thing can be a bit confusing :)
I just purchased a tub of my current mix. Am I ok to feed that for a while?
Jean and Lady CT