Re: nutritional value of hay

Jean

Thank you. It is under 2010 nutrient spreadsheet. The furtherst column to the right is my current custom mix. When I reorder, I will make necessary adjustments. I am using the one based on last years since I reorders just before testing. Same hay source. The column titled manual entry...I don't know where those numbers come from. I do not enter them. They must be calculated.
Jean and Lady
CT

Also in looking at your spreadsheet, Are you supplementing the column that says current supplement or supplement manual entry?