Re: ice berg lettuce??

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Hi Suzanne,

Not Lorna.....but, I am wondering if you could test the hay that is being fed to the other horses where you board Mocko.

Where are you in FLA? Maybe there is a Member/Members on the Board who can help you out with finding some low S/S hay for Mocko to munch on at night.

Kathy Brinkerhoff
SE/WI 2007

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Suzanne" <countrysuz@...> wrote:
- I would LOVE to be able to give him something to munch on over night. however, we run into the problem that i can't get any low sugar/starch hay - hence the reason he eats the timothy balance cubes. if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them! :) That's where the idea of giving him some iceberg lettuce comes into play. Not that he would eat lettuce all night, but some would be better than nothing!

Thanks.

Suzanne and Mocko
Florida 03/09
mocko5 doc