Re: Hay testing?

Lavinia <dnlf@...>

I recently talked to equi-analytical (gal who answered the phone), I asked what the difference was between #601 and #603 besides results for lignin, fat, and ash were included in #601. She told me they used 2 processes in #603 but the results in both #601 and #603 were identical. I asked about the price difference, she said #603 cost more because 2 processes were used. The results were always the same in each. Was she wrong?

Good question, Jackie. Don't know the answer to that but will check with the hay gurus and let you know what I find. I know there's been discussion before about this.

Lavinia, both Nappi and George over the Bridge
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team

Join {main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.