advice

millionairess1989

Hi everyone,
Here is our link for Millionairess http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory3/files/Millionairess
not to sure why it is not underlined but hope it works

Mill is finally at 0.5mg of Pergolide after tapering on since Jan 14th. Her appetite has lessened lately. She is not wanting to finish her Equine Senior and sometimes her hay. She gets Bermuda and Orchard grass. It seems like what she eats one day she will ignore the next. She has already started shedding. She has no signs of IR so how concerned do I need to be about revamping her diet? Will using APF really help? Should I be supplementing Vitamins C & E for antioxidant protection? How much is needed?

Jennifer in TN
Jan 2011