To: lindarollins38@...
Sent: Sunday, February 6, 2011 3:57:03 PM
Subject: bonjour

He started about 4 weeks ago slightly foot sore after a warm day then the next
day frozen ground.
He didnt get better just keep getting worse. My vet xrayed him soles are close to ground long toes and his right front may have 2 degrees rotation. He was already on cimeditine trying to help with his melanomas. He eats triple crown
safe starch dengie and he was on purina senior but i switched him to purina low starch very small handful with his pergolide. He was getting 1 mg pergolide. In july 2010 his ACTH 63.6 we increased perg to 1.25mg.

Did new ACTH 98.8 increased perg to 1.75mg. Took more xrays no change. He is on cimeditine, ixsosuprine, 750lb banamine 2x aday and 1 gram bute 2x a day. Was on 900lb banamine just lowered it. He got his feet trimed and heart bar shoes. Walking slightly better with new shoes. He hasnever been able to go
without shoes.

He is 1989 arabian gelding. I just ordered the soft ride boots. I hgave owned him for 16yrs and never seem him lay down. He lays down every night now. The digtal pulses were real strong in beginning now much less.