Re: Paddy's blood results & vet's opinion...

Lorna <briars@...>

Am I right to be concerned about those results or am I over reacting and should be more patient?!
Hi Robyn,

You are SO RIGHT to be concerned about those numbers!
Good for you!

No way would I wait another 4 weeks and rely on clinical signs ,if it were me.But you know that already,or you wouldn't have asked.

He's already showing you that a little pergolide can make his feet feel a little better.So let's go big or go home.Let's get those feet *comfortable*.

Would our new data base numbers help your vet understand how much pergolide can be needed ?

Good luck!

Lorna in Eastern Ontario
2002
EC Moderator