From: Joan and Dazzle <horsies4luv@...>
To: EquineCushings@...
Sent: Friday, December 2, 2011 5:59 PM
Subject: [EquineCushings] Re: IR Mare with COPD - SUGGESTION

Allergies are not like pathogens. The immune system fights off pathogens, which is a good thing. A large immune system attack on an invading bug is very likely to kill it.

Joan and Dazzle
Anaheim, CA 2006

--- In EquineCushings@..., JoAnne Ernsberger <equusladyj@...> wrote:

Hi, Joan, thanks for your comments.    I will look into this - the TF issue - but she's made such an improvement, I would have to tend to disagree.  If the immune system can't fight off allergies ...... welll ....

JoAnne/ Delaware
2008

__