Re: What feeds meet the low carb/sugar requirements?

Sharon M Mathews

Thanks ... that's the file I could not find. I do not see any test on any feeds by Tucker Mills so I will see how they stack up.

Sharon & Leo
AL/2008

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Cindy L. McGinley" <cmcginl1@...> wrote:

"ScubaFilly" <scubafilly@...> asked:

I need to research feeds that meet the 10% NSC again but I cannot find the
file that contained all the shared feed analysis. >>
I *think* this is the one you need:

Do we still use the same testing facility for a "feed" analysis as I use
for my hay? >>

Yes, Equi-Analytical will test your concentrated feed as well. But do
check the files, because a lot of that testing has been done and reported
for us by individual members.

- Cindy and Alf (with entourage) in NY
EC Primary Response Team
May 2006