Re: question feeding this to princess.. help

ferne fedeli

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Linda <PapBallou@...> wrote:
My old mare tends to turn her nose up to her mashes if they are warm and have her supps in them. I think the warm water either accentuates the taste of the supps or enhances their smell.
At least your mare usually eats them... My old gelding does eat most
of his supps overnight, but at the morning feeding, I'm lucky if he
eats maybe half. Frustrates the heck out of me! All of these picky
eating things have happened since he has been on Pergolide. I gave
him APF all through the ramping up phase and then stopped after awhile
and the the bottle was empty. Maybe I should continue to give APF???
He's been on Pergolide since October... He gets the Jherb. Isn't it
an adaptogen also?
Ferne Fedeli
No. California
4/2010