Re: ODTB cubes/availability

loes <loes1@...>

When she suggested that I add copper, she also had me add zinc.
Loes & Romke
So.Cal. April 2008

Dr. K suggested a friend of mine do it a while back. Horse is on ODTB cubes exclusively and had coat issues.

Valeree & GD
ECHK Support Team
SoCal, 09/03

but he only and always gets the balanced cubes and they should be properly balanced so I am not sure I should add more copper.

All posts copyrighted the year posted, all rights reserved to the author of the post and list owner. Posts may NOT be copied or intellectual property used elsewhere without written permission of the author and/or list owner.

Post message: EquineCushings@...
Subscribe: EquineCushings-subscribe@...