Treating Teddy Arthritis

Josey <JMillwood5@...>

My 25 yo Morgan/Quarter is IR and has CUshings treated with PErgolide for several years. His diet is balanced. He has ringbone and also I think some arthritis, persistent stiffness and/or lameness.
I have been treating him with Devil's Claw Plus without much improvement. And he doesn't like to eat it.
I would like to treat him with a product with Glucosamine, HA, MSM and Chrondoitin.
I am wondering what the latest thinking is on these products being fed to the IR/CUshings horse? SHould I avoid any one or all of them or risk an laminitic episode?
THanks for your reply,
Josey