Re: Advice Sought for Introducing the Emergency Diet and Adding Supplements

jennifer

I think the most important thing to remember is to add very little of everything and work up from that. So I would start out with the little amount she tolerates, and probably mask that already with for example powdered anis seed (smells incredibly good).
Although it might not seem much to you, you very probably added too much at once already. :)

Jennifer in Germany
Laramie July 2011

--- In EquineCushings@..., "rainbowfarm140" <brownlovely1@...> wrote:

Last weekend we began adding, a drop of iodine, a part dose of Cu/Zn, an ounce of jiaogalin at the evening feeding and she started leaving part of it each morning.