Re: Treating Teddy Arthritis

ermintrudeclaire

Shoni has been on an equiflex supplement with chondroitin, msm,glucosamine
for more than 5 years, probably nearer 10 now . We discussed it with the vet
and she was happy for us to give this with the pergolide. She also has one
bute per day now to keep her comfortable - have tried devils claw and a lot
of other things but this is the only thing that keeps her comfortable. The
equiflex doesn’t seem to have any effect on making her more or less prone to
laminitis.
This isn’t scientific - just telling you what we do

claire:-}

july 10 uk