Re: vet says FDA pergolide better

Lindsay_Cameron

I just have to add my experience to these comments...I switched my horse from compounded pergolide to Pracend about 8 weeks ago. ACTH and insulin tests this past week show both in the normal range. Each batch of compounded pergolide seemed to have various results on my mare's clinical signs. For example, one batch she would do great, the next batch water intake and urine output increased.

So for me, I like knowing that the product and strength is consistent. It seems that there are so many variables already when dealing with Cushings horses...I'm glad to have removed one...

...Just my own experience with this product.

lindsay
oregon