Re: vet says FDA pergolide better

Linda <PapBallou@...>

I just have to add my experience to these comments...I switched my horse from compounded pergolide to Pracend about 8 weeks ago. ACTH and insulin tests this past week show both in the normal range.
Hi Lindsay -

Good to know your mare is well. What I would consider though, is that the time you switched your mare to the Prascend was about the time the seasonal rise was over for a large majority of horses.

It will be interesting to know how the Prascend manages your horse's symptoms during the more difficult time of the year - early and late fall.

Please let us know!

Linda
EC Primary Response
West Coast