William

maxi

I am overawed by all the kind, wonderful messages and "quotes" all you
lovely Group People have sent to me about my faithful friend William.

I still cannot grasp that he has gone from my life after 16 years. His best
buddy little Shetland Tommy (he is 31) is like a lost soul - he has 3 other
pals, but William was his long-time matel. I put one of William's rugs in
Tommy's stable with him last night for him to smell and he watched William
be taken away to be cremated and brought back to me in his casket.

All your words has comforted me greatly and for this I am truly grateful as
I know most of us in this Group have suffered the same as me.

God Bless you all.

Maxi

Hampshire UK

July 2006