Re: Scout – Laminitis has Subsided– Next Steps?

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Marianne.....Thank you!!

Kathy Brinkerhoff

SE/WI 2007

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Marianne Henze" <henzefarm@...> wrote:

Here is the link to just the wraps - this is the kit we purchased:

http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servlet/equinepodiatrynet/Detail?no=235

No problem, you are not asking too much at all. He is going to be trimmed this weekend and we are going to take pictures right after his trim prior to the wraps being put on. We expect to take them off in 2-3 weeks thinking he may need a touch up trim after that. So, once they come off, we will upload pictures of the "after the wraps." I can also include some pictures of the wraps being applied.