cush-x vs pergolide

ermintrudeclaire

Hi, since pergolide her has more than doubles to 1 GBP per tablet I asked my vet about the realative merits of cush x instead while she was at the yard on another issue.
She said it just didnt work anywhere near as well and to change to it from 2mg perg per day would be a virtual death sentance as I would see rapid deterioration as it was only suitable for early diagnoses of cushings.
I was only vaguely considering options and was suprised about how adamant she was about it. I get a prescription for the perg and buy it off the net so its not a profit thing i dont think
comments please....
claire:-}
july 10 uk