prascend/fda

perigrey <perigrey@...>

i've still been thinking about the FDA most probably stopping allowing importation of pergolide powder. I know Dr. Kellon said they wouldn't take cost into consideration as a factor when deciding. The powder is toxic to people. Boehringer says that we shouldn't touch the cut-up pills because of toxicity. Would that be a factor the FDA would take into consideration since if we need to cut up pills to get a fraction of a mg., we would need to be very very careful or put our own health at risk? right now in the capsules and being able to order exactly the dose we need we are protected.
just putting out ideas.
sally, moss beach, 6/10