Re: Trevor has passed

Elva J Mico

ckperkins wrote:
it was a very difficult decision for me to make, much more than I
ever thought it would be, and it still makes me cry to think about it
much. Owning him was my childhood dream come true, and we shared 22
of the best years of my life. Which is why it has taken me so long to let you all know.
Hi Cindy,
It's very difficult as you already know. I feel your heart ache. I read something the other day and it struck a chord in me, maybe it will help you.

"When some one dies - you never quite get over it. You just slowly learn how to go on without them but always keeping them tucked safely in your heart"

And I think that's what we do with our precious equines....we never forget them, and the love they had for us allows us to go on.

Elva and Angel Satin
6/04/NM

--
Elva
I was a dancer. One night at a gypsy camp, I drank a potion meant for