Re: Help Please, I am New to Site- Have Laminitic Gelding

Eleanor Kellon, VMD

--- In EquineCushings@..., "roodle20" <roodle20@...> wrote:

If high sugar noted in hay, I may have to buy "safe forage"... I beleive another post described it. Is that advised if hay cannot be soaked?
If you can't use the hay, you can go to the Ontario Dehy Timothy Balance cubes. Since you can get other TC products, you should be able to get these. If your store isn't familiar with them, give Triple Crown a call directly.

Eleanor in PA
EC Co-owner
Feb 2001

Join to automatically receive all group messages.