Re: Dr. Kellon and/or other IR experts--please advise

Vanessa Register

Maggie,
My two horses participated in the study and I opted out of the karo syrup part.
When I researched some of the other studies using the Karo syrup, It scared me to give them that much sugar,
I dont even give a carrot slice.
they make you sign a lot of documents saying you understand the risk and they will not be responsible if you horse gets laminates.
I also researched the DR's involved in the study, one of them did one where the horses were put in to laminates and then had to be euthanized.
I'm all for science and knowing more to help, but not with my babies,
Vanessa
Yucaipa, CA
Jan 2009
-