Re: Dr. Kellon and/or other IR experts--please advise

Maggie

I dont even give a carrot slice

Thanks Vanessa,

My horses only get ODTB's for treats now--like yours, never even a piece of a carrot or apple.  Honestly, they don't seem to know the difference.  My "control" horse does graze, and HATES to be locked up, so not sure if it's worth the risk of locking him in the stall overnight so he cannot graze.  If I do, I will definitely opt out of the OGTT.  It wasn't clear if that was optional for the control horse, or not.  Waiting to hear back from them.

Maggie and Chancey in VA
March 2011
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory4/files/maggie%20in%20virginia/