Hooray! Hear, hear - and thank you.

Carol and Blue in Maine
Nov. 2005

At 03:18 PM 6/14/2012, you wrote:

Like I said...there's a learning curve here. You can come along or not, at your own pace. In very rare instances we can't help the horse because the human can't get out of her own way. Up to you, but the group is not here at the pleasure of your special human issues. We're here for the horses.

In the future it would be helpful to drop the CAPS. It's obnoxious.

To the rest of the membership, my apologies for all this nonsense. It's time to stop the oxygen from being sucked out of the room so we'll move on.

Nancy C in NH