Re: latest ACTH & blood work

Nancy C

Hi Jenn

Yes. Assuming she was calm on testing day, I'd be increasing now. Do you see clinical signs at all? Depending on that I might increase by 1 mg. I'll leave it to Dr K to correct me.

Dr K should also catch your pergolide contributions. If not send her a private email. Eleanor Kellon VMD <drkellon@...>

Thanks for your help with this.

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003

NewEnglandEquineBalance@...

--- In EquineCushings@..., "millionairess1989" <millionairess1989@...> wrote:

Hi,
Here is Mill's latest results from Cornell:
ACTH 43.7 pg/mL (9-35)
Insulin 17.05 uIU/mL (10-40)
Glucose 90 mg/dL (71-113)
Triglycerides 29 mg/dL (14-77)

Mill is getting 2mg capsules of Pergolide from Thriving Pets. I plan to retest in Aug or Sept. What should I increase to now and for seasonal rise or until nest testing?

I have 2 different kinds of Pergolide from 2 different pharmacies that I can contribute to the Pergolide potentcy testing effort if needed.

Jennifer & Mill in TN
Jan 2011
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory3/Millionairess