Re: Sacroids and Jiaogulan

Elva J Mico

Gloria wrote:
Elva - To answer your frist question, jiaogulan promotes blood flow,
releves pain and decreases inflammation. Spirulina is a blue algae
that people as well as horses take for allergies. You need to ask Dr.
Kellon about the similarities in human vs horse COPD. I don't know
that answer. I do know that you should not give jiaogulan is there is
cancer involved. Don't know if sacroids fit under that
classification. Jean in SC August 2004
Thank you so much for responding. I do give my one horse the J herb but not for COPD and was curious as to what it was actually doing.

Elva and Angel Satin
NM/June 2004