weight loss

Joyce/K-J Hollow Andalusians

Thanks for the suggestions all. Gloria, that did cross my mind as I have
one old (23) QH that was being driven out by the herd, she now lives in her
own paddock. I don't see that happening with Ladina, she gets right in there
and tells the rest she has arrived J, but your right she could be eating
slower, none the less. The trouble is the rest of the group are younger and
I don't want them any fatter, so I can't increase the groups hay. I think I
will try feeding her a separate hay feeding in the middle of the day and see
if this will do the trick.

Thanks,

Joyce & Ladina

MN, Feb 2006