blood tests advice needed.

corysgroom <hawkhilldeb@...>

Hi all-- I have just uploaded a history of my 22 year old Welsh pony, Cory. He was diagnosed in June with Cushings and has been on one gram of Pergolide since then. I am having more blood work done next week and it seems to me that the results I received in June were inadequate for a complete understanding of Cory's condition. Since a major part of the cost of blood work is shipping and vet work I want to make sure I have them run all of the tests necessary. What do I need to ask for? Thanks for your help.

Deb Funderburk
North Carolina
July 2012