Re: Latest on Prascend vs compounded status?

ermintrudeclaire

Hi folks, can I clarify something here? When I was told by my vet that she
couldn’t prescribe pergolide tablets anymore it had to be Prascend she
stated that they are exactly the same, identical compound it is just the
name and price that is different. Is this true or are they different? I have
20 pergolides left so will be going onto the Prascend in about a week - the
vet hasn’t changed the dose or anything and they do look identical apart
from being in individual bubbles in the packing. Are they the same stuff or
do I need to change carefully? We are just going into the Autumn here in the
UK.
Thanks

claire:-}
uk july 10