Re: lost blood samples

millionairess1989

Thanks, Lavinia. Fortunately the samples arrived at Cornell which I found out when the prelim glucose results were faxed. The USPS server was down so their tracking showed nothing since last night which is what got me worried.

Since I borrow the centrifuge from the animal hospital at which I work and my friend/co-worker who is a vet tech does the blood draw, the only real expense for me is the testing and shipping. Repeating it all would just be a matter of time and coordination. But we are all glad not to have to, especially Mill.

Jennifer & Mill in TN