Re: increasing Pergolide for seasonal rise

millionairess1989

Thanks Linda,
This is actually our second seasonal rise. Mill was on 2mg last fall and was controlled when dropped to 1.5mg in Jan. It was by April of this year that the ACTH was no longer controlled and we have been increasing and testing ever since.

Are there any dangers to the dose being too high?

Jennifer & Mill in TN

I believe this is your first fall with a diagnosis of PPID? If I were you, I'd plan on increasing by another 1mg by the end of September, test if possible. If not possible, monitor her symptoms and continue to increase if needed.

Linda
EC Primary Response
West Coast
May 2004