Re: Cheapest way to buy Pergolide

muff747

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Jane" <steveandjanetaylor@...> wrote:

I'm just wondering if anyone has managed to find anywhere to buy Pergolide/Prascend for less that about £1.10 per 1 mg tablet?>
Hi Jane
Where are you from? I am in the UK and I have found it cheaper to buy Pergolide in 50mcg at 23p the moment,
this works out at £46 per 100 x 1mg. I am still able to get Pergolide as opposed to Prescend as my gelding has been prescribed it since 2009 before the new branding and licence for animals came in.
Sorry, not sure about anywhere else in world, perhaps others will chip in soon. Good luck
Chris/Matty UK June 2009