Re: Webinar on Cushings

painted_trail78

Did they answer any questions about the high cost? That is what I asked about and I think several others did too.
Yes, the BI vet explained (justified) the high cost of Prascend at about the 35-40 minute mark of the 1 hour webinar. Things such as research, quality control, and cleanliness of the plant all contributing to their expenses. You can listen to the archived version today at Horse.com under Ask the Vet. I wasn't too impressed with the explanation....sounded like advertising to me.
Since BI sponsored the webinar, I guess it really was!

Unconvinced,
Carol and Casey, Jesse too
May, 2009
Yucaipa, CA